What are Suminat 100 Tablets?
This medicine is a selective serotonin receptor agonist, prescribed for the acute treatment of headache attacks with or without aura in adults (severe, throbbing migraines that sometimes are accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound ). It narrows veins in the cerebrum and by stopping pain signals from being sent to the brain.
How Suminat Tablet Work ?
Suminat 100Mg Tablet has a place with the class of serotonin agonist. It works by acting on the serotonin receptors which are available in the veins. This makes the veins tighten. Suminat 100Mg Tablet acts as an inhibitor of the activities of the trigeminal nerve, thereby lessening the symptoms of migraine.
How to Use Suminat Tablet ?
Take this medication in the dose and duration as advised by your specialist. Swallow it as an entire. Try not to bite, crush or break it. Suminat 100 Tablet might be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
What are the Side effects of the suminat pill ?
Major & minor side effects for Suminat 100 mg Tablet
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Shortness of breath
- The feeling of warmth or heat
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Chest pain
- Dry mouth
Take Suminat 100 mg Tablet precisely as instructed by the specialist. Try not to take larger amounts than prescribed. Look for emergency medical treatment in case of any severe side effects. Make sure that the course of treatment is finished. Try not to stop the utilization of this prescription without consulting your physician.
If a dosage of Suminat 100 mg Tablet is missed, take the dose when you recall it. If it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Try not to double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Look for emergency medical treatment or contact the specialist in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
This Tablet isn’t suggested for use in pregnant ladies unless necessary. Discuss all the risks and advantages with your specialist before taking this medication.
This medication isn’t prescribed for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. Talk about all the risks and advantages with your specialist before taking this prescription…
- Liver diseases: This medicine should be used with alert in patients with a known history of liver problems. Proper dose adjustments should be made dependent on the clinical condition of the patient to avoid serious side effects.
- Seizure issue: This prescription should be utilized with alert in patients with a known history of seizure issue because of the increased risk of worsening of the seizures.
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome : This drug isn’t suggested for use in patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome or arrhythmias because of the expanded risk of life-threatening influences of the cardiac rhythm.
When not to use ?
This medication isn’t suggested for use in patients with a known hypersensitivity to sumatriptan.
sumatriptan drug isn’t suggested for use in patients with a known history of cardiovascular issues because of the expanded risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a history of uncontrolled hypertension due to the increased risk of very high blood pressure and hypertensive crisis.
Other Available Alternatives :
|Active Ingredient ( Generic Name ) :||