What are Pregarica Capsules?
When is it prescribed?
Pregarica Capsules is used for Neuropathic pain and Epilepsy/Seizures.
How does Pregarica 75mg work?
Pregarica 75 (Pregabalin) is an antiepileptic prescription. It decreases pain and seizures by modulating the calcium channel activity of the nerve cells.
How to Use Pregarica 75 Capsules?
Take this remedy in the dose and duration as admonished by your expert. Swallow down it as a whole. Make an effort not to bite, crush or break it. Pregarica Capsule may be taken with or without nourishment, yet it is more astute to require it at a fixed time.
What is the Side Effect of the Pregarica 75?
- Uncoordinated body movement
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects or symptoms and others may occur. Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.
Doctor’s guidance for Pregarica 75 medicine
- Take it just according to the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It might cause sleepiness. Try not to drive or do anything requiring focus until you know how it influences you.
- It might cause obscuring or loss of vision. Illuminate your physician promptly in the event that you see any vision changes.
- inform your physician in the event that you build up any unusual changes in disposition or conduct, new or exacerbating sadness, or self-destructive considerations or behavior.
- Try not to quit taking the drug all of a sudden without conversing with your doctor as it might expand the seizure frequency.
Other Available Variants :
Other Substitutes :