What is Maxgalin 150mg ?
Maxgalin 150 MG Capsule is an anti-epileptic medication used for the treatment of particular types of seizures. It contains Pregabalin as an active ingredient. It is additionally used to relieve pain related to nerve damage caused by conditions, for example, diabetes, certain viral diseases, and fibromyalgia.
When is it prescribed?
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Maxgalin 150 MG Capsule is used for mitigating of torment caused in the arms, legs, fingers, toes, and so forth connected with nerve harm because of diabetes.
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Maxgalin (Pregabalin) 150 MG Capsule is used for the alleviation of nerve pain caused by a herpes infection contamination, known as shingles.
- Maxgalin 150 MG Capsule is used alongside different medications to treat partial beginning seizures, which is a typical sort of seizure, in patients experiencing epilepsy.
- Pregabalin 150 Capsule is used to alleviate the side effects of a condition where the patient encounters acute agony of muscles and joints, excessive tiredness, powerlessness to rest.
- Neuropathic pain
- Maxgalin 150 MG Capsule is also used for the treatment of agony caused because of harmed nerves. The harm can be caused due to spinal harmony damage, injury, or other degenerative illnesses.
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Pregabalin 150 MG Capsule is additionally used to assuage general scenes of uneasiness in grown-ups.
How to use of Maxgalin Capsule?
Take this medication in the portion and span as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Try not to bite, squash, or break it. Maxgalin 150 Capsule might be taken with or without food, yet it is smarter to require it at a fixed time.
How does Maxgalin Capsule work?
Maxgalin 150 Capsule is an anti-epileptic drug. It decreases pain and seizures by adjusting the calcium channel activity of the nerve cells.
What are the Side effects of Maxgalin capsules?
Major & minor side effects for Maxgalin 150 MG Capsule
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest tightness
- Severe diarrhea
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Blurred or double vision
- Allergic skin reaction
- Dry mouth
- Memory problem
- Loss of coordination
- Loss of appetite
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Slurred speech
- Trouble sleeping
- Loss of bladder control
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
Warnings for special population
Use of this prescription during pregnancy isn’t suggested except if entirely fundamental. It ought to be utilized just when no different options are fit for creating the ideal outcomes. Counsel your doctor and examine the potential advantages and dangers before taking this drug.
Use of this drug by breastfeeding ladies isn’t prescribed. Be that as it may, in the event that it winds up essential to utilize this prescription, at that point breastfeeding ought to be ceased. Counsel your PCP before using this medication.
- Kidney disease and dialysis
- Male-mediated teratogenicity
- Potential for abuse
- Heart block
- High creatinine kinase levels
- Suicidal tendencies-drowsiness and motor impairment
Other Available Variants :
Other Substitutes :
|Active Ingredient ( Generic Name ) :||