What is Gabapin 100mg Tablets ?
Gabapin 100 Tablet is a type of anti-epileptic medicine. Gabapin 100 mg tablet contains Gabapentin drug as an active ingredient. It is a part of the anticonvulsants class of drugs. It is recommended to start with a small dosage and increase gradually. Do not stop abruptly taking this medicine as it may cause withdrawal symptoms like convulsions.
When is it prescribed?
Gabapin 100mg tablet is prescribed for the treatment of nerve pain and to control seizures.
How to use of Gabapin 100 tablets?
Take this medication in the dosage and duration as suggested by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Try not to bite, squash or break it. Gabapin 100 Tablet might be taken with or without food. However, it is best to consume it at a fixed time.
How does Gabapin 100 mg work?
It works by joining calcium channels and builds the centralization of GABA and decreases the release of monoamine neurotransmitters. It diminishes the pain of veins by modifying the way to feel pain in the body.
What is the Dosage ?
On the off chance that the patient misses any dosage of Gabapin 100mg Tablet, he should consume it as soon as possible. Be that as it may, if it is time for the next dose, at that point the missed dosage ought to be skipped. The patient ought not to take two dosages together.
Overdose of this medicine should be avoided. In case of any symptoms of overdose, immediately inform the doctor.
What are the Side effects of Gabapin 100 mg tablet ?
The most common side effects of consuming Gabapin 100 medicine are as follows. You must consult with your pharmacist without any delay if following side effects occur.
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Blurred vision
- lower back pain
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain
What Precautions Need To Taken care?
When not to use?
You should not utilize this pill if you are allergic to it, or gabapentin enacarbil; or if you have any other allergies.
Warnings for special population
Use of this drug during pregnancy isn’t prescribed except if entirely essential. It ought to be used only when no other options are equipped to produce desired results. Counsel your physician and talk about the potential advantages and dangers before taking this prescription.
Utilization of this medication by breastfeeding ladies isn’t recommended. Be that as it may, if this medication is needed to be used, then breastfeeding should be stopped. Counsel your physician before utilizing this medication.
- Before utilizing this prescription, tell your pharmacist or drug specialist your medical history, particularly of kidney disease, mental issues, (for example, melancholy, considerations of suicide), use of medications/liquor, breathing issues.
- This medication may make you bleary-eyed or lazy or obscure your vision. Liquor can make you progressively dazed or sleepy. Try not to drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely.
- Kids might be progressively delicate to the reactions of Gabapentin medication, particularly mental/state of mind/conduct changes, (for example, threatening vibe, issues concentrating, fretfulness).
- Inform your doctor if you develop any unusual changes in mood or behavior, new or worsening depression, or suicidal thoughts or behavior.
Other Available Variants :
Other Substitutes :
|Active Ingredient ( Generic Name ) :||